All the above are inclusive of VAT
Charming FURNISHED Grade II listed 3 bedroom cottage with original features including beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Wood burning stove, 3 double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room. Sorry no housing benefit or smokers. Pets by negotiation. Fees Apply.
Wonwell Beach 1 mile, Kingsbridge 10 miles, Modbury 4 miles, Plymouth 17 miles. Distances approximate.
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Kingston is a small, peaceful and unspoilt South Hams village, which is made predominantly of pretty Devon cottages, many being thatched. It has a well known village inn, The Dolphin and a church. The village lies some three to four miles south of the Georgian town of Modbury, which is well provided with a range of local shops. The coast is within a mile at Wonwell Beach and nearby there are other beaches and coves, as well as fine cliff top and coastal walks, and an 18 hole golf course at Bigbury. There is sailing at Salcombe, Newton Ferrers and on the Erme estuary, and to the north there is Dartmoor National Park.
ENTRANCE VIA MAIN PORCH
Glazed door to the side. Opens through to:
Window to the rear. Exposed painted ceiling and beams. Ceramic tiled flooring. A range of floor based cupboards, wall units with solid oak doors. Belfast sink with mixer taps set within a beech worktop. Part granite effect worksurfaces. Freestanding electric cooker, extractor hood and canopy above. Space for fridge. Space for freezer. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Built-in storage cupboard.
A lovely characterful room with dual aspect windows. Fireplace. Timber lintel. Alcove shelving to one side. Exposed painted ceiling beams. Staircase rising to first floor with built-in understairs storage cupboards. Door to:
Window. Part glazed stable door. Floor base storage cupboard with roll edge worksurface. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Quarry tile flooring.
A beautiful cosy room with exposed painted ceiling beams and windows to the front and side, one having a window seat. Feature fireplace with exposed stone hearth, exposed stonework and timber lintel fitted with a wood burning stove. Staircase rising to the first floor.
Charming double bedroom. Dual aspect windows with window seats. Exposed timber floorboards and timber panelling to one wall. The wood originally came from shipwrecks around the local area.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Off the landing sliding door to:
Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin. WC. Electric extractor fan.
Double bedroom. Dual aspect windows. Vanity wash hand basin with storage below. Recess storage cupboard with display shelving above.
A double bedroom currently arranged as a twin room, with a window and window seat at one end.
Etched window. Bath with Mira electric shower above. Shower rail and curtain. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Painted wood cladding to dado height and electric extractor fan. Chrome electric heated towel rail.
Delightful garden with patio seating area, lawned area and lovely mature trees, planted shrub borders and climbing wisteria at the end of the property. Timber summer house at the end of the garden. To the side of the property is further brick paved parking. Pathway taking you around to a rear entrance.
Mains electric, water and drainage.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
£800 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm