All the above are inclusive of VAT
A spacious Grade II listed apartment offering spacious 3 bedroom (1 en suite) accommodation situated in the heart of Kingsbridge and benefiting from a good sized deck to the rear. Fees apply. Rating: D
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The lovely market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library, schools and churches. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Part glazed door to:-
Staircase rising to:-
Staircase continuing to second floor.
A beautifully proportioned and well lit room having feature bow sash window to front aspect, enjoying interesting views up and down Fore Street. Ceiling cornicing and deep skirting boards.
Well presented with contemporary kitchen having a range of floor and wall based cupboards. Stainless steel drainer set in granite effect roll edge worksurface, matching upstand. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with glass splashback, extractor hood and light above. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in storage cupboard. Part glazed door to decked terrace.
Built in cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired combi boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Stairs continuing to third floor.
Pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Built in airing cupboard. Chrome radiator/heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring.
A good sized double bedroom having bay sash window to front aspect affording views of Fore Street. Fireplace (blocked), painted timber mantel. Built in wardrobe.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fully tiled shower cubicle fitted with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Chrome radiator heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring. Extractor fan.
Sash window to rear aspect affording far reaching views across Kingsbridge. Built in wardrobe.
Velux skylight allowing plenty of natural light to floor the stairwell. Part painted timber clad walls to dado height. Built in ladder staircase giving access to the loft with built in storage cupboards below.
Exposed painted roof timbers. Velux skylight. Part sloping ceiling.
Beautifully finished having suite comprising bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Part tiled walls. Wood effect flooring. Radiator/heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Exposed painted roof timbers. Velux skylight.
Roof terrace with timber decking, balustrade and rail.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. Gas fired central heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
£850 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
Please note that this property is owned by associates of Marchand Petit.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel 01548 855599
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm