- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom house - terraced let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_58836
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
Two bedroom cottage with wood burner, electric heating, parking and private courtyard garden. Pet by negotiation. Energy Rating E.
Kingsbridge 4 miles, Salcombe 10 miles and Dartmouth 10 miles. All distances are approximate.
SITUATION & DESCRIPTON
The village of Chillington has its own post office, health centre and a pub. There is a primary school in the neighbouring village of Stokenham and fine parish churches in Stokenham and Sherford. The village is conveniently placed for easy access to the Salcombe and Dart estuaries, renowned for their sailing, and is also close to the beautiful South Devon coastline where there is a marvellous selection of beaches and coves linked by spectacularly rugged cliffs and headlands.
Via Upvc half obscure glazed front door opening into porch, slate flooring. 2 steps up to:
Window to rear aspect with rural views. Galley style kitchen with pine wall and floor based units and contrasting work surface. Tiled splash back. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Electric hob with extractor hood over and electric oven under. Space for washing machine. Tiled floor. Electric radiator. Stairs to first floor and door into:
With windows to the front and side aspect, wood burner set within feature fireplace, beamed ceiling, electric radiator, wall lights and wood effect flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect and doors to:
Single bedroom with window to rear aspect offering views of the rolling hills and countryside, electric radiator.
Comprising low level W.C., enclosed shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit underneath and mirror with light and shaver socket above. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Double bedroom with windows to front and side aspect, electric radiator.
Private enclosed courtyard garden with access to the parking spaces. The property is accessed via the courtyard through the gate.
Gravel parking area for 2 cars.
Mains electric and water. Heating via electric radiators. Water rates charged at £25 per calendar month
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
Currently Band B
£650 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
End June 2019
NEXT STEP AND MONIES DUE
HOLDING DEPOSIT: One Week's rent is required to reserve the property.
TENANT DEPOSIT: Five Weeks rent (The Deposit will be held in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme)
FIRST PAYMENT OF RENT:
PETS: If the Landlord gives permission for a pet, and additional £25pcm will be added to the agreed rent.
VARIATION OF CONTRACT AT TENANTS REQUEST: Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £50 + VAT will apply per variation.
Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme
Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm