- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom flat let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_44215
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
A modern two double bedroom first floor apartment with parking, situated close to the town centre. Unfurnished. Sorry, no smokers or pets. Energy Rating B.
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles (Distance Approximate)
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Communal stairwell to first floor. No. 52 clearly marked. Door opening into:-
Door intercom. Door to built in storage cupboard which also houses the gas fired combination boiler which provides the hot water and central heating, slatted shelf. Wood effect laminate flooring. Door opening to:-
A well proportioned room having window to westerly aspect affording views out of the town and surrounding countryside. Feature fireplace fitted with an electric fire. Wood effect laminate flooring.
A well presented room with a range of wall and floor based cupboards and drawers. Sink, drainer, mixer taps, roll edge worksurface, tiled splashback. Integrated electric cooker, gas hob with extractor hood and light above. Space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Window to westerly aspect with similar views to that enjoyed by the sitting room.
A double bedroom with west facing window. Door to:-
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fully tiled corner shower cubicle fitted with a thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin, tiled splashback, built in storage cupboard below. Dual flush WC. Electric extractor fan. Electric shaver point.
A double bedroom with window to northerly aspect with delightful views over the town and surrounding countryside.
White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin with built in storage cupboard below, tiled splashback,. Electric shaver point. Dual flush WC. Part tiled walls. Electric extractor fan.
Allocated parking space clearly marked in adjoining carpark.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band B.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas fired boiler providing central heating and hot water.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
£695 per calendar month
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm