Church Street, Kingsbridge
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
3 bedroom flat let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_53107
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
A well presented, spacious, unfurnished 3 double bedroom ground floor apartment with parking situated close to the town centre. Sorry no smokers or pets. EPC rating C. Fees Apply.
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Part obscure glazed timber door opening into:-
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
With sitting, dining and kitchen areas. Window to front aspect with fitted venetian blinds. Built in storage cupboards below housing the electricity and gas meters. Further built in storage cupboards with hanging rail and storage shelving. 2 radiators.
With a range of wall and floor based units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer, mixer taps, roll edge worksurface and tiled spalashback. Separate drinking water tap with filter housed below the sink. Integrated gas cooker, 4 gas ring hob, extractor hood and light above. Fridge freezer. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Ceiling spotlights.
Floor based cupboards. Stainless steel sink, drainer, roll edge worksurface with tiled splashback. Space and plumbing for washing machine. WC. Coat hooks. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan. Radiator.
A double bedroom with obscure glazed window. Radiator.
A double bedroom with window to front aspect, deep display sill. Radiator. Wall alcove shelving. Gas fired boiler providing the central heating and hot water.
A double bedroom with window to front aspect, deep display sill. Radiator.
White suite comprising bath with a thermostatically controlled shower above, bath shower screen and rail. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Striplight/shaver point. Electric extractor fan. Vinyl flooring. Radiator.
1 parking space.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Gas fired boiler providing central heating and hot water.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band B.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm